CPFP is committed to providing proactive, professionally managed leadership to prequalify, procure and contract with construction service professionals by providing appropriate solutions and acquisition strategies that support the mission of the University of Connecticut and embrace our partnership within the community.
|Phone:||(860) 486-2619 / Fax: (860) 486-5051|
Office of Capital Projects & Facilities Procurement
3 Discovery Drive, Unit 6076
Storrs, CT 06269-6076
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Message to Contractors
Each respondent is solely responsible for the timely delivery of the firms proposal to the University at the location and time specified. Please be sure to take in consideration weather conditions when submitting a proposal.
Any proposal received after the date/time specified in the document, shall not be considered and therefore will be returned unopened via regular mail.
CPFP Latest News
If the missed the Virtual Outreach Event on February 23, 2021, at 10:00 AM, then you can still see it. If you would like us to send you a copy of the presentation, please email Elaine Dumas.
The University of Connecticut is currently accepting applications for On-Call Professional Services Program. To learn more about this Program, please join us for a Virtual Outreach Event on February 23, 2021, at 10:00 AM. The Event will provide an overview of the On-Call Professional Services Program and an overview of how to submit an Application through our online HuskyBuy bidding portal.
Please send all requests to obtain the link for the Event to Elaine.email@example.com.
The categories that will be solicited for the On-Call Program are listed below:
- Architectural Services, Small Projects – SET ASIDE
- General Architectural Services
- Landscape Architecture Services
- Civil Engineering Services
- Commissioning Agent Services
- Construction Safety On-Site Services
- Connecticut Environmental Policy Act (CEPA) And National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Impact Evaluation Services
- Data & Telecommunications Design Services
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Services (Excluding Environmental Investigation And Remediation)
- Geo-Technical Engineering Services
- Hazardous Material Assessment, Remediation Design, Project Monitoring and Industrial Hygiene Services
- Parking & Transportation Consultant Services With Design Services
- Project Management Oversight Services
- Roofing Consultant Services With Design Services
- Structural Engineering Services
- Surveying Consultant Services
Information on the solicitations can be found on our website: https://cpfp.ubs.uconn.edu/professional-current-opportunities-2020-2/
Are you an SBE or MBE Trade/General Contractor? Do you have an interest in working with the University? Do you need help understanding how to prequalify for solicitations?
The University of Connecticut invites the small and minority business enterprise (SBE/MBE) in learning about upcoming solicitations being released during the months of August 2020 for UConn’s On-Call SBE/MBE $0-$100,000 Trades/GC Program. Qualifications for the program will be discussed. See the below-attached flyer for further information.
Join us on August 17, 2020, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM via Web-Ex.
Event preregistration required. Contact Cesar Alonzo at Cesar.firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The University of Connecticut invites the small and minority business enterprise (S/MBE) in learning about upcoming solicitations being released during the months of July and August 2020 for UConn’s On-Call S/MBE $0-$100,000 Trades/GC Program.
Join us on July 23, 2020, from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM or August 6, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Both sessions are via Web-Ex and require preregistration. Contact Cesar Alonzo at Cesar.email@example.com to register for either event.